Joe's Imperial Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xengari Exploration from the Cirnii Sphere

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Xengari Exploration from the Cirnii Sphere - Page 2 Empty Re: Xengari Exploration from the Cirnii Sphere

Post by Joe Joerson Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:48 pm

Upon entering the room the two Xengari move center forward, two guards to the left of the leftmost and two to the right of the rightmost. Two guards also remain behind with the servitor robots. Any one with the hearing range or equipment to tell would noticed the utter barrage of ultrasonic pulses going through the room from both Xengari and robots.

At Nakphe's bow the two Xengari fold their leftmost heads in the Xengari sign of honoring a equal or inferior.

The Xengari view the holograms with curiosity and interest but also with great difficultly. Due to the placement of Xengari eyes of the sides of their outer heads this causes both to turn their outer heads to get a view that allows them to view the holograms with some accuracy.

The Xengari computers embedded in their armored vac suits translate the constructed language of Uovali to something the Xengari actually understand, as is expected. Hretai responds.

"I am High Lady Hretai, Viscountess of the Akreonic world of Tuplarvis, Lower Admiral of the nearby Akreonic flotilla, and Plenipotentiary of the Overlord Tenshaa. My branch of service lies with the Akreonic Star Navy, controlling the space based assets of the United Lordships."

Hretai gestures to the other Xengari with her.

"And I am High Lady, Dame Anveria, and Head Xenologist on the Lower Admiral's staff."

Hretai speaks again gesturing to herself and Dame Anveria.

"And as you know we are the Xengari, hailing from the United Lordships of Akreon, ruled by the Overlord Tenshaa, and we wish for nothing but pleasant relations between our two peoples."

Joe Joerson
Admin

https://stellarisroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Xengari Exploration from the Cirnii Sphere - Page 2 Empty Re: Xengari Exploration from the Cirnii Sphere

Post by Mthis Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:58 pm

Nakphe nods and bows again to each of them in turn as their names are introduced, before speaking.

"It is truly an honor to meet you High Ladies. I am sure my Government would be delighted to hear of your desire for pleasant relations, the Queen and the current elected Government believes firmly in cooperation with other species as it will help us reach greater Spiritual heights in this Cosmos, as we get to understand all other species blessed to exsists in this exsistance."

A Septhi steps forward, in deeply ceremonial robes with a mask on, heavily ornamental with two small discs..Orbiting it, however these discs do not appear to be orbiting out of anything technological, rather an unseen force eminating from the Septhi itself. The Septhi bows as Nakphe stands back.

"I am Ushep, Spiritual Advisor of this Station and Priestess of 'Krashut-Sothoth' the God of the Gravity and Attraction of force. I speak on behalf of the Septhian Temples of worship and our belief in the Pantheon of Entities that shaped this universe. I am curios of your beliefs, not all species have a touch to the gods beyond this Cosmos"

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:05 am

The two Xengaris' heads dip as acknowledging Nakphe's statement before turning their heads to focus on the new Septhi, briefly folding their left most heads across their chests to equal the bow. The Xengari are nonplussed by the orbiting discs, assuming some technological device, likely in the ornate mask as to conceal its existence.

They listen to Ushep's speech then Anveria responds.

"Indeed, we have gotten similar questions from another species we have encountered. I am telling the truth when I say that most Xengari do not care much about the matter. Whether they have faith in a religion or not the matter is not considered very important, though most Xengari are not convinced either way that are any form of deities or supernatural powers or not. A few hold beliefs in older faiths and some in newer faiths but all such groups remain a supreme minority."

Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:28 pm

Ushep nods slowly as she listens before talking again

"Interesting, regardless we hope you will find your place in the grand scheme of the Cosmos. As we all should."

After that Ushep steps back as Nakphe steps up again

"Before any formal meeting, perhaps you would like to indulge us in how your society works and is set up briefly? In return youl be free to ask anything you wish to know of our own society."

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:45 pm

The Xengari listen to Ushep's response before their heads to focus on Nakphe.

Hretai speaks to Nakphe with some slight hesitation before responding.

"If you do not overly care on this matter we would prefer such an indulgence to be first on your part and then reciprocated on the part of the Xengari so as to minimize misunderstandings."

It is clear that Hretai is reluctant to initially reveal information whether this is an attempt to hide something, not being clear on what exactly is meant by 'society' or something else entirely. Whether or not one wishes to press the matter might depend upon their interpretation.

Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:31 am

Nakphe nods at that with a smile before talking

"But of course, what would you like to know? We are a free people with an elective system of governance with the Queen on a Spiritual level above our peoples government to provide the spiritual guidance and goal for it to follow and seek."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:46 am

Hretai continues to ask a question rather than wondering more at the 'Free people' phrase. Would that imply that they were slaves at some past time? She speaks.

"What would this elective system of governance consist of and function compared to those powers of your Queen?"
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:14 am

"The Peoples Goverment is a Parliament with 50 Seats for each Planet in the Dynasty, thus each World and Colony have a say in the government on their citizens behalf. Theres election rotations for these seats every 4 years, as well as a prime chancellor who is elected across the entire empire directly based on popular vote. They take care of all matters of the state apart from the Spiritual, however the Queen can act in the goverments place as a representative, a very respected and divine representative."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:28 pm

Anveria speaks, asking a question herself.

"I had noticed before in the docking bay a lack of autonomous robotics. I would like to know the reason if you do not mind telling it so much."
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:42 pm

"The Government and the Priesthood believes that allowing autonomous robots to take away honest work, will weaken the spirit of the people over generations, in order to maintain a strong spirit and will, one must also hone the body through the tests this world brings onto it, things that can harm it."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:09 pm

Anveria speaks again, as she now thinks deeper about something.

"I see."

It is clear that the Xengari's positions on the matter may be somewhat different.

Hretai speaks asking another question to Nakphe.

"If you do not mind me asking, how exactly does your economic system function?"
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:39 pm

"Our Economical system is a subsidized market economy which produces goods for the populace, however under strict govermental supervision and taxation it allows an extensive wellfare system and security net to rest over our citizens, ensuring their future and safety in our society incase issues that may befall the individual, thus noone is left behind in the grand scheme of things, allowing those unfortunate in society to prosper from the system and get another chance at finding their place to provide for it."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Hretai dips her heads and speaks once more.

"Thank you Commander Nakphe, we shall now give you and yours the same opportunity you have so graciously given us. I will begin by giving a very brief summary, as you had offered, and then answering your questions that you might have."

Hretai pauses for a brief moment before continuing.

"We the Xengari are a people that have the strong military example and are ruled by the Overlord, who is in turn served by the military, the government and strongly assists the various Corporations and businesses of the United Lordships for further the goals of all Xengari."
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:40 am

"I see, and how is each individual Xengari's position in this society? Your Military seem important, thus it is a ladder into the political sphere of your society? And your economy, a market based system due to your corporations?"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:23 am

Hretai responds attempting to answer what she believes to be intent and not the letter of the questions.

"I do not believe that first question translated well, if you could perhaps phrase it differently? As to your other questions, to the second, if I understand correctly, yes the military allows those who are able to make various policy depending upon the Overlord's wishes however most of the administration is carried out through various bureaus some military some not. To the third question, yes however most standard goods are what may have been considered luxury goods a century ago, all things necessary to live in reasonable comfort and to work are provided as matter of course. Sold goods might include entertainment devices or better versions of goods or simply something useful like a servitor robot."
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:59 pm

"I see, what i meant by the question was, what are the rights of the inidividual citizen? What are they allowed? Their freedoms"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:20 pm

"Many things. It is easiest to say what rights they do not have, they do not have the right to harm mentally or bodily a citizen. They do not have the right to disobey official orders from the Overlord. They do not have the right to put other citizens into harm through direct actions excepting official orders from the Overlord and any positional rights. And they do not have the right to put into existential danger the State, the Race or the Military. That is the best I can do, an administrator might do better but most rights are framed in the sense that if you are not declared to not have that right, then it is a right. Broadly speaking most things are allowed."

Hretai stops speaking awaiting the next question or response from the Septhi.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:35 am

"I see, thank you for answering that. But i can assume your citizens have no impact on the governance of your nation then? As with our Elections every individual has a vote and impact on what happens in the Government durring the elections."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:21 pm

Hretai is a little taken aback by what is perceived as a very thinly veiled attack upon their system of government, and something along the lines of some of the more radical proponents in Xengari society.

"Of course the citizens have an impact on the governance of our nation. The military exists to protect the State and the people, not to oppress them. Please do not assume to easily."

The last statement clearly being a less than civil one though perhaps not unreasonable one considering the less than civil statement offered by the Septhi.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:23 pm

"I apologise if i meant any offense by speaking of such, we were just curious is all. Democratic governance has proven to not be the most common form of governance in our experience. We respect that, we were just curious is all"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:05 pm

Hretai speaks again, a little more on edge.

"I will accept such an apology, and refrain from judging so quickly in the future."
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:36 am

"Do you have any more questions about us then? As my Government would propably be more fascinated now about your territory and Galactic Location as thus to avoid future Border-Conflicts. Of course you can refrain of that until a Govermental Official arrives."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:04 pm

"No I do not believe we have any more questions at this time, as well we will consider sharing territorial matters when such a Governmental Official arrives."
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:57 pm

"Of course, we understand. We will thank you for being here then, and we will eagerly await the arrival of the Official so such a meeting can happen at large for real."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:37 pm

"We thank you for your understanding. Yes we are eager as well for such a meeting."
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:36 am

"Then i shant keep you any longer, you may return to your vessels lest you wish to have a look around the station and its facilities."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:00 am

The Xengari waste no time heading back to the Corvette. Unless anything else major happens the Corvette will simply undock from the station rejoining the Xengari Flotilla waiting outside the station.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:56 am

The Septhi await the arrival of an official for a few days before a large vessel, dwarfing the Station and the Frigates in comparison enter the system, large and elaborate decorated and coloured, the large vessel approaches sending a hail signal to the station which it sends back.

An official has arrived, the Elected Governor of the entire Sector, a very powerful and influential individual, loyal to the crown and government. Sending hails to the Xengari to arrange a meeting asking where and when they would prefer, for their own sake.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:24 am

The Xengari wait in their previous position for the arrival of the Septhi official.

Upon receiving the hailing and questioning the Xengari respond with requests of the governor's relatively large ship and in time that would allow for the Xengari to approach and dock but not much else besides arriving for the meeting, a time relatively soon.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:51 pm

The Septhi allow the Xengari to approach as the ships crew prepare for the potential meeting, as data is transfered to the Ship from the Station of the previous discussions and meetings, allowing the Govermental Offical to have an understanding of what has been said before.

The Septhi simply await for when the Xengari are ready to meet, having allowed them to dock.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next