Joe's Imperial Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Septhi Royal Exploration Corps SREC

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Septhi Royal Exploration Corps   SREC - Page 8 Empty Re: Septhi Royal Exploration Corps SREC

Post by Mthis Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:19 am

"We do not know why, we only know it was originally through the Shamans of old, and now through the Priests of the Priesthood as well as the Royal Dynasty. Noone knows how it began as it is said to have begun before we even invented writing"

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Septhi Royal Exploration Corps   SREC - Page 8 Empty Re: Septhi Royal Exploration Corps SREC

Post by Caspoi Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:23 am

"But in that case how do you know that they exist or that their message has not been distorted through years of oral transmission of their message?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:38 am

"Because the Priests still speak with the gods when they are in deep meditation and praying"

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:39 am

"And how do they get this 'deep meditation and trancing'?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:52 am

"Generally by achieving complete silence in a room, as they meditate silently and achieve a spiritual silence for hours. It is hard to describe as i am no priest."

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:57 am

While his sceptisism had by no means been allivated Rahomd chose to change the subject (somewhat), "and what purpose do these buildings fulfill then?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:37 pm

"They provide a place for the Priests to medidate, for the Citizens to go with their prayers and for spiritual guidance of the citizenry, alot of care has been put into these structures to show how large an interest we take in this affair"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:05 pm

"But why can they not do this at their homes? If the gods are omnipresent that would work as well and not waste resources building said temples."

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:08 pm

"Because not everyone is a priest, so it is good to have a place where people know for sure there is priests to tend to their spiritual needs."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:08 pm

"And what are these spiritual needs?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:25 pm

"Can be to feel relief in ones life, if the Gods approve of ones descisions. If one dosnt know how to pray and wishes to know how, a variety of things"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:28 pm

"I see, have we gotten any response about someone wishing to house us?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:38 am

He looks at his datapad "Unsurprisingly alot of citizens do not know what to think of this yet, however someone has voluntered to allow us to see his Apartment in the center of the city, if that is to your liking"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:28 am

"Yes, my interest is seeing the life of an average citizen so that I can keep that in mind when I form my picture of your lifestyle. It is probably good for you to interact with them once in a while as opposed to the richer people."

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:58 am

"well we can return to the vehicle then, someone has voluntered to let his Apartment be shown to us" he heads outside the temple towards the external landing-pad where the vehicle still is located, many of the citizens look at Rahomd with mixed feelings clearly.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:00 am

Rahomd follows him, wondering at what kind of reaction they are having. "Has the average citizen been positive or negative of this new turn of events?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:06 am

"It appears heavily split down the middle, as i assume most think we are moving rather quickly in establishing relations with your people" The vehicle crew waits for everyone to get onboard before preparing to take off
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:34 am

He walks in "This means that some people are eager to establish relations with an alien species while others are more aprehensive towards our intentions?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:45 am

"Indeed so, that would be correct" The Vehicle takes off as everyone is inside and the doors close, flying towards the central apartment structures of the city, near the Palace and near the most central of all the structures, landing on a structure which has a landing pad near the apartment complex
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:49 am

Some people being sceptical is better than all of them, he thought. "I presume that the person that we are to meet is of more the more positive kind then."

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:02 am

"It would seem so, else they propably wouldnt have voluntered for this" He leads you out of the Landing-pad structure and towards the assigned Apartment complex, all the locals look weirdly at Rahomd yet again with mixed emotions clearly. The trip through the Apartment Complex isnt difficult however reaching one near the center of it, where a male Septhi stands outside, bowing to the Governor and then Rahomd

"Your the 'Alien' right? it is an honor to meet you, i apologise as i dont know what name youd like to go by"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:54 am

"I am Rahomd of the Khendros. Commander-diplomat of the EIUDs. And you are?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:00 am

The Septhi nods lightly before responding, he has many grey stripes across his otherwise white fur. "I am Akath Ashek, i live here in this apartment, im just a simple store-worker when i do my job." He gives a small smile, before gesturing inside his Apartment
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:40 am

Rahomd walks in, uncomfortable by the showing of the teeth and looks around in the apartment. "How well are you paid compared to your fellow citizens?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:45 am

It is a simple Apartment, four rooms apparently, a kitchen-combined with a living room and a simple large data-screen in the Living-Room most likely for a news-feed or entertainment. "Id say im averagely paid, i just work at a shop. It provides well enough for a living. And we do get three weeks vacation each year with pay."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:50 am

"Hm, not too bad I would say. Do you have any children? What do you do during the vacations?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:18 pm

"I have two children, and a wife, the children are currently being schooled and my wife is working at her job. We generally tend to head to the southern beaches of this world on vacation."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:31 pm

"Regarding that how does your educational system work? What are the children taught?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:51 pm

"It is just a public education system run by the state to ensure it has a good form of education level. They are taught, history religion basics, mathematics, what they need to know to survive as they grow up properly."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:55 pm

"I see, may I look around a bit more in the house?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next