Joe's Imperial Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Septhi Royal Exploration Corps SREC

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Septhi Royal Exploration Corps   SREC - Page 11 Empty Re: Septhi Royal Exploration Corps SREC

Post by Caspoi Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:38 am

"And I will inform my people of my mission's success. This treaty looks to be all that one could hope for."

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Septhi Royal Exploration Corps   SREC - Page 11 Empty Re: Septhi Royal Exploration Corps SREC

Post by Mthis Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:41 am

"I agree" The Queen rises up. As she nods to Rahomd. "I shall enjoy this Palace then before takking my leave tommorow, its good we could get this done."

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:05 am

[This should be it then. I should tell you how the Khendros operate when they want to spread their ideology now that you will get people who do. They send ones with experience in spreading propaganda together with technicians. Those handling the propaganda, a.k.a actually spreading the ideology, try to spread it to as many people as possible, mainly the poor as they are the ones most likely to benefit from the more meritocratic system of the Khendros. When enough people have "converted" they set up their own communities modeled after the ideology. Starting funds from Khemenos allow them to buy or build factories inside the area of the community where people can work and be taught about how the ideology works and be "taught" to appreciate it. The strong work ethic and pragmatism of the ideology as well as technology from back home or manufactured there (here is where the technician comes in) should make this community very thriving with great income to expand it's industry and a show for their success and by extension the success of the ideology. Hopefully this means that more people will join them, allowing the community to expand alongside it's industry. If the community is successful it may start with other things inside of it, such as proper schools of education for the young, again modeled after those on Khemenos and again with an ever so slight dose of propaganda. If all goes well the community has at this point become a city within a city and with a reputation of being a place where people who join becoming more wealthy. A lot of people should then want to join the community and by extension the ideology and the Khendros and with a good income the community may even pay back the starting funds from Khemenos.]

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:23 am

(The issue is there is no real lower-class of people in the Septhi's system. And those they might get will shock the Khendros, as they will start to take thei religious practises to a much higher level, and start to venerate the Queen as a God as well. Which will more than likely shock the Khendros)

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:31 am

[Compared to the nobility there must be some people who are poorer, mayby not in the "live on the street level" but still enough to think that their lot in life could be better, no? The religion is an interesting issue as the Khendros have not truly encountered it before (the Cirnii were religious but that was more of a general veneration of the emperors, nothing so intangible) but their current policy until they have verified if there is any truth to the matter is to ignore the issue and let people keep their religion. They might discourage it to those who become the "inner party members" of the community but they won't have this be a part of their PR campaign, if nothing else because they still want to have a good standing with the authorities. Ultimately however it is your people and you decide how receptive they would be to the idea.]

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:33 am

(The Issue is due to the Septhi's Harmonius nature amongst their own kin and Culture, the Religion is practicly part of their culture on every level. More than likely alot of the funds they raise will go into veneration of the Queen as the less libertarian view means theyl want the Queen to have more power than she currently has due to the Parliament. Depicting her as a God with no flaws, above all things. I can actually imagene these communities being categorised by how openly they venerate the Monarch over the main Gods)
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:41 am

[Could be problematic, and while the lower classes are the first ones that they would attempt to get on their side if the middle classes were more receptive they would try with them instead. However they would not try to stop the proles from giving money to the queen (some of them might even encourage it simply to further their own image) and as I said would try to show as little open disdain towards religion as possible.]

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:43 am

(the Main issue, it will quickly be painfully obvious where these peoples loyalty lies, towards the Queen, the youth of the generation raised in it will wish to enlist and fight to protect the sovereignity and divinity of the Queen against anything that might oppose her. This might start to raise questions on the Khendros homeworld as they will do anything for their Queen if anyone opposes her)
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:02 pm

[Oh, yes that will certainly be... unappreciated. The hope is rather that after a while within the communities, which only really accept people who at least on some level accept the ideology, they will have been properly indoctronated into loyal members of the Khendros. It is at any rate not as if they are asking them to commit anything treasonus towards their own country.

At least not yet.]

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:06 pm

(Regardless, whats next? So far all of them would prefer to remain citizens of the Dynasties, as to better serve their Queen, thats really the excuse they are using)
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:12 pm

[Do you mean the endstage of the community system or this thread? If it is the former then nothing, the Khendros only really want as many people as possible to convert to their ideology. This would hopefully make the people more appreciative of them and possibly more willing to be annexed, which honestly is sort of their end goal. If it is the latter then I don't think that there is anything left. The point was to establish contact between the two peoples, which has now been done, do you have anything else in mind?]

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:19 pm

(Well Depends on what RPs and Senarios is gonna happen, and i doubt theyd want to be Annexed due to the reasons above, despite converting to the ideology theyd still be a miniority anyway, a sizeable one, but a miniority regardless)
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:32 pm

[Yes, I honestly doubt that will ever happen, and if it does it probably has more to do with politics than a popular vote but the Khendros can be rather optimistic in this regard and as it is a core part of their ideology to spread it they will do so even if they are unsuccesful. If the aliens are completely hostile a la the Xengari then forceful conversion might work better. this is the primary reason why they are militaristic in their ethos despite being quite diplomatic most of the time.]

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:36 pm

(Fair enough, Regardless the Septhi as a Nation wont be much affected on the large scale apart from the joined military-initiative, and a new young generation from these communities eager to serve in the name of the Monarch. I can imagene Septhi part of this military-Institution prefering to use the Insignia of the old Royal Army and Navy over Khendros ones to maintain their idendity and tradition)
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:46 pm

[Honestly I don't even think that the Khendros even have an insignia, much less for their army or navy. Regarding a new generation however wouldn't the children at least be more interested in the ideology than in the queen if they have been brought up in these communities and taught in schools following the ideology? Also as I said there is a certain requirement in joining such a community in regards of loyalty to the ideology and the Khendros (which is considered the ultimate expression of it)]

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:48 pm

(they would have been taught up in the Religion at home, and by Septhi teachers in their schools. The Septhi part of the ideology would quickly switch to as i said above, makking the Queen their figurehead in their communities, in practicly everything. Not even the Khendros doing. It just happens)
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:49 pm

[Fascinating, so it is really ingrained in their culture. At any rate was there anything else or are we done?]

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:52 pm

(Id say we are done, ill see to other scenarios that happens i can jump in. Or i might start a story with a Young Septhi military Cadet to establish some lore from his or her perspective)
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:53 pm

[We could do that at a later point, for now this thread is over, it was quite nice.]

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11